I keep meaning to post about things that have happened … but then more things happen and I forget to do it. But never mind my dilatory blogging. Look, it’s a
~*~*~*~SORCERER TO THE CROWN PAPERBACK PREORDER GIVEAWAY!~*~*~*~
Aren’t they cute? I love my Coryographies Regency bookshelf necklace, which I ordered when Sorcerer first came out in hardcover:
It’s pretty sturdy, but you can tell you shouldn’t be banging it about. And I sort of do, because I take it along whenever I travel for cons or book events and also I’m a terminal fidgeter. Finally the letters on the top shelf fell off in protest1 and I sent the pendant back to Coryographies for repairs — and she sent me the earrings as a gift when she returned it!
Tragically, I can’t wear earrings. But perhaps you can, or know someone who can and would love these! If you tick either of those boxes, plus you love Regency hijinks in conveniently portable paperback form, this is the perfect giveaway for you.
Here’s the deal:
- You preorder the Sorcerer to the Crown paperback and email me, providing valid proof of purchase, your name and address. (Make sure you email me at the address at the link!)
- I put your name in a hat.
- I choose someone at random out of that hat and they win the earrings! It might be you. And then you will look like this!
If that sounds good to you, here are sites where you can place your preorder. Once you’ve done that, contact me with proof of purchase, plus your name and address. Don’t forget to take a look at the Terms and Conditions at the end of this post!
Step 1: Preorder the book!
You can still participate if you preorder the book somewhere else — just send me your valid proof of purchase.
Step 2: Let me know!
Email me at zenchogiveaways AT gmail DOT com, with the subject line “Sorcerer to the Crown PB preorder giveaway”. Please provide proof of purchase, your name and address.
Step 3: ???
This is the part where I process entries using a magical randomiser I will find on the Internet!
Step 4: Profit!
By winning a pair of earrings! Maybe. Only one of you will win them. Everyone who has preordered gets a nice new book, though. And you can always buy the earrings directly from the creator if you can’t be bothered with all this giveaway hassle!
- Open worldwide.
- Giveaway starts at 12 noon on Friday, 17 June 2016 and closes at the end of the day on Monday, 11 July 2016 (British Summer Time). Any entries received after 12 midnight (British Summer Time) on 11 July 2016 will not be counted.
- 1 winner will receive 1 pair of the Coryographies Stack of Books Earrings as pictured in this blog post.
- In order to participate, you must preorder the paperback of Sorcerer to the Crown and email me, providing valid proof of purchase, your name and address. I will not disclose the personal information you provide me to anyone else, and I will use it only for the purposes of this giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- I will inform the winner by email within 7 days of the closing date and may also announce their name on social media. The winner must respond within 14 days of notification to claim their prize and I will dispatch the prize within 14 days after that.
Let me know if you’ve got any questions by leaving a comment below!
1 Just to be clear, if you’re reasonably careful with your possessions you should have no problems. I am pretty rough and even then the letters were only coming away a bit — I pulled them off the rest of the way because I didn’t want them to get detached while I wasn’t looking and be lost forever.