The time has come to give away free books!
You’ve already seen what the SORCERER TO THE CROWN galley from Ace looks like …
The back also features a familiar (in more than one sense) dragon!
All you’ve got to do to have a chance to win is log in via Rafflecopter. You have to answer a question because that’s the way Rafflecopter works. You do not have to sign up to my mailing list in order to participate, but if you do subscribe (or confirm that you are already a subscriber), that raises your chances in the prize draw. Further details below!
- Open worldwide.
- Giveaway closes at the end of the day on Sunday, 7 June 2015 (00:00 British Summer Time).
- 2 winners will receive an Ace Books advance reading copy (ARC) of my debut novel SORCERER TO THE CROWN signed by me. The ARCs are uncorrected proofs and are not for sale.
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question. This is the only mandatory task. You can gain extra entries in the draw by subscribing to my mailing list, or confirming your email address if you are already a subscriber.
- The winners will be chosen at random with Rafflecopter’s help.
- I will inform the winners by email within 7 days of the closing date, and may also announce the winners’ names on social media. Winners must respond within 14 days of notification to claim their prize. I will dispatch the prize within 14 days of receiving confirmation of your address.
Good luck! The book is out in September from Ace in the US and Pan Macmillan in the UK and Commonwealth, and you can find out all about it here.